- All persons entering the ground are admitted only subject to the following ground rules. Entry to the stadium shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these rules and regulations.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, laser pens, flares or any similar articles or containers including anything that could be used as a weapon are not permitted within the stadium. Persons in possession of such article may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquor is permitted only in authorised places and spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the stadium.
- The unauthorised climbing of floodlight pylons, stands, or other buildings in the ground is forbidden.
- Unnecessary noise such as that from radio sets, loud hailers, or any device which enables behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind is not permitted in any part of the ground.
- Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the pitch.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the field of play.
- Any person who fails to comply with the instructions from a steward may be ejected from the ground.
- In general, the right of admission is reserved to the ground management.
- The ground management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person who refuses to be searched by a member of the Garda Siochana.
- Any person who remains in a gangway may be ejected from the ground.
- The ground management reserves the right for its servants or agents to remove from the ground/arena any person who does not comply with the ground regulations or whose presence in the ground could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators.
- The moving from one part of the stadium to another without permission of a steward, an Garda Siochana or other authorised agents of the club is strictly forbidden.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the ground designated for members only, without the appropriate authorisation, may be ejected from the ground.
- Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the club management are permitted to offer for sale or distribute within the ground any newspaper, periodical or any other publication or article.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the club will be prosecuted.
- In the event of a match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the club management and will be applied in accordance with the rules and policies of the F.A.I. and League.
- Racist abuse or chants; obscene abuse or chants or any use of foul and abusive language are not permitted in the stadium.
LONGFORD TOWN FC SPONSORS