To download and install the LTFC Plus Kodi add-on, follow these steps:
- Add a new source to Kodi by browsing to System > File Manager > Add Source from the main menu.
- Click the field marked <None> and enter: http://ltfc.ie/ltfckodi/
- The name has been automatically populated with ltfckodi. Click OK to add the source.
- To install the LTFC Plus addon, browse to Add-ons > Add-on Browser. Alternatively, you can also browse to System > Settings > Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file, then select ltfckodi from the list.
- After selecting ltfckodi, select plugin.video.ltfcplus.zip – a notification appears indicating that the Longford Town FC – LTFC Plus add-on has been installed.
- To access the add-on, browse to Videos > Add-ons > Longford Town FC – LTFC Plus. Depending on your Kodi skin, you can also browse to Add-ons > Longford Town FC – LTFC Plus.
- If you open the add-on without entering your username/email and password into the settings, you will receive a login failure message. To enter your username/email and password:
- Ensure Longford Town FC – LTFC Plus is highlighted and open the context menu: This can be accessed by selecting the ☰ button on your remote if installed to an Android (Amazon Fire TV etc) device or by hitting ‘C’ on your keyboard on Windows.
- Select Settings.
- Enter your Username or Email in the Username field.
- Enter your Password in the Password field.
- Click OK to save your account details.
- To access the live stream for the next match, select Longford Town FC – LTFC Plus from your list of add-ons, select LTFC Plus – Premium > then select Longford Town FC v Opposition.
Note: You must have purchased a Single Pass or Season Pass to access match streams through the Kodi add-on. If you have a LTFC Plus Free account, the add-on will return an error. If you purchase a Single Pass or Season Pass at this point, you must restart your Kodi device to gain access.