Fri Aug 13th 2021
Ahead of attending the match at Bishopsgate this weekend, please familiarise yourself with our COVID-19 guidelines.
- Arrive in good time to allow all temperature checks & procedures, etc.
- Gates open at 6.30PM. Spectators will not be permitted entry before then.
- While forming a queue at the gate, please practice social distancing and wear a mask.
- Have your season/match ticket ready and use the appropriate ticket holders entrance at the main gate.
- The main stand is for season ticket holders and families (more than 2) (section D) only. Match day ticket holders will be directed by the stewards to other areas of the stadium. Away supporters are not permitted into the main stand.
- Stand seats for season ticket holders will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- After all stand seats are gone, the remaining season ticket holders must follow the direction of stewards on where to sit.
- The clubhouse will not open at half-time and is closed to the general public.
- The club shop will be open and has drinks, snacks, etc.
- Once inside the stadium, please practice social distancing, wear a face covering, stay within your bubble and please feel free to use the hand sanitiser stations.
- Avoid contact with others who are not in your bubble.
- Always follow the directions of stewards. If you have any questions, please just ask, we’re happy to help!