Applicants are sought for Head Coach Vacancy within our League of Ireland underage set up at Longford Town Football Club.
Closing date is Friday 2nd November 2018.
- To assemble squad through talent identification
- Organise, plan and deliver a suitable player development programme in line with the FAI and Longford Town FC coaching syllabus
- Uphold the clubs code of conduct
- Setting high standards for the players both ON and OFF the pitch
- Create and maintain appropriate communication with players/parents/clubs/leagues relevant to the team
- To work with the media in any area regarding Longford Town Football Club
Qualifications (Skills) Required
- UEFA B Licence
- Up to date Child Protection Certificate
- Administrative and organisational skills
- An ability to produce verbal and written reports
- Long-term commitment to working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Access to both email and phone
- Full driving licence
- Fluency in English
Interested candidates should download the application form below and e-mail [email protected] for further information.